Monday, June 11, 2012

50 Shades

Obviously, I read it. Now I'm in on the jokes and can laugh when others say, "laters, baby." It was mostly just really, really terrible, but not terrible enough to not finish reading it. Only terrible enough to not read the second two. I have closure in the first and can not deal with those Bella and Edward rip-offs further.

Which brings me to my first Night Note in ages. Husband and I had a date night with our friends Kurt and Kristi. Hubs and Kurt discussed wine and food, while Kristi and I discussed much more interesting topics such as 50 Shades of Grey, Wills and Kate and the likes. You know. Interesting stuff.

05/08/2012

Julie & Kristi:  I was livid when he went to Savannah!!!

Kristi: Do you remember when you drank the coconut water and it tasted like c--?

Julie: I thought the King was dead?
Kristi: No! He's a Duke!!!

And there you have it. Sophisticated Night Notes....ish.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I didn't understand most of that. Except the coconut milk thing.

I won't be reading 50 Shades... Probably...

I'm glad you're back!