Sunday, April 3, 2011

Silent Sunday, Honeymoon Highlights


Five mile walk in Hatteras.  I love a man in rolled up jeans on the beach.  Especially when the man is my husband!


Is anyone else upset that there is a picture of a whole lobster on the Crock-Pot at our beach house?  I feel that was in poor taste. We did use the crock, but NOT for a lobster!



OMG. Seven course wine paired meal.  This was chilean sea bass if I recall correctly and one of the most amazing things I've ever consumed. 


"Potted Berries" for desert in what else? A terra-cotta pot.  I was in heaven.  (Also, clearly I will never be a food photographer, but I blame part of my bad food photography on all the wine consumed.  What you see on the table is just a tease of what they brought us!)


Ocean sunrises.  Absolutely worth getting up early!


He only pretends he doesn't love me. 

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Potted berries look delicious!!!!!

Renee said...

The sunrise picture is so beautiful!! I'm jealous.

International Woman of Mystery said...

Sounds really lovely! I have just been reading through your last posts. I hope that you and Nat finally got to enjoy the hot tub. and the zillion course meal sounds great. Congrats again!

BlackLOG said...

I love a man in rolled up jeans on the beach. Especially when the man is my husband!
I guess that’s one way of disposing of the body… …I hope you had him fully insured...
Sorry I just had a slight different vision from yours when I read that (Don’t worry I've taken a few tablets and so am feeling a lot calmer now)….

Colleen said...

Tons of congrats! What a beautiful trip! That meal sounds AMAZING. And all that wine . . . SUPER jealous. I need another honeymoon . . .

Congrats again!

Gina said...

It looks like you had an amazing honeymoon! I think if I had been served all those glasses of wine the photos would have been a lot blurrier!

FreeFlying said...

Aw, it all looks so wonderful. But, I have to admit, I liked the last picture the best. It made me laugh. You know I love me a belligerent man.