Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bride on a Boat, I'm on a BOAT!!!!


After our pun filled round of "Pin the Junk on the Hunk," my girls and I headed to one of my favorite Annapolis bars. Level.  Cucumber Collins, (best drink ever!) music, dancing, my girls and of course the Night Notes continued.  There were free shots and drinks a plenty, but my amazing sister and maid of honor was blast who not only danced, made new friends and entertained all, also kept me hydrated and hangover free the next day. 


Speaking of new friends, we met a great group who's ring leader was Norm.  One of his lady friends bought me a drink because they were doing a scavenger hunt...or something.  For some reason they liked us a lot and when they asked if we would like to go on their boat with them, I said, "Yes. I would very much like to go on your boat!"

Let's have a look at the Nights Notes with Photo's to see how the night unfolded shall we?


All: Don't stop till you get it up!
                                                

Julie: Who?!?!
Kristen: The original shotter.

                                      

Cheryl: I don't know. I couldn't look at them because they were looking at me.
Cheryl: Bride on a Boat!
Kristen: Heeeeeeey Norrrrm.... We're ready to go on the boat now Norrrrrmmmmm!!
Katie: We don't have flippy floppies, we have coaty woaties!


This is actually Kristen calling Norm.  We're no fools. We obviously had security take us to the boat. 


So there we all are on a boat.







"It's a quarter after one and I neeeeed you nowwwww!!!!!"

It was definitely a dance party. I have no idea why that one girl is wearing a murderer mask, but she seemed nice and like I said, we brought along security!

See? Security even has a black eye! That's how you know he's bad ass!
  
                                   
 It was like 2 degrees outside.  I was in denial. But more importantly, on a boat.

***OMG, forgive the terrible photo formatting. Blogger is NOT being user friendly today and formatting things how it pleases.



7 comments:

FreeFlying said...

That sounds like SO much fun!

Renee said...

I love the random murderer mask! It's a nice touch to a crazy evening.

Dani said...

Wow, accepting invites to a stranger's boat!! Not creepy at all...

Cathy said...

Loves it! I'd totally go on a strangers boat and then the next morning I'd wonder what the hell I was thinking. Sometimes it's just more fun to be crazy!

Stephanie Faris said...

I always loved seeing bridal parties out when I was on the town with my friends. They always seemed to be having so much fun!

Sandra said...

You are a sexy bitch, rockin' that veil! Love it! Looks like fun, but that "security guy" appeared questionable...

Multi-Colored Sprinkles said...

I love this! Glad you had a memorable time! Live it up girl! I am blogging again check it out! <3