I like Saturday updates. Here is where we stand.
1. The writing process of Seattle is not going well. I am no longer promising this story, but I'm trying.
2. Duo blogging should be coming soon.
3. The mouse has been captured. It is safe to enter the kitchen again.
4. I'm in domestic diva mode hardcore. I've completed sisters "Personalized Glamour Snuggie," with features and sewed pair of curtains for an oddly sized window in our bedroom.
5. Only gift cards to buy and a few gifts left to wrap for Christmas this year!
6. Am satisfied that Karma is in full effect.
7. BIG plans for the evening. The official sage cleanse for my house goes down. The energy is changing here starting tonight.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekends to the full effect!!!