Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday...

I like Saturday updates.  Here is where we stand.

1. The writing process of Seattle is not going well.  I am no longer promising this story, but I'm trying.
2.  Duo blogging should be coming soon.
3.  The mouse has been captured.  It is safe to enter the kitchen again.
4.  I'm in domestic diva mode hardcore.  I've completed sisters "Personalized Glamour Snuggie," with features and sewed pair of curtains for an oddly sized window in our bedroom.
5.  Only gift cards to buy and a few gifts left to wrap for Christmas this year!
6.  Am satisfied that Karma is in full effect.
7.  BIG plans for the evening.  The official sage cleanse for my house goes down.  The energy is changing here starting tonight.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekends to the full effect!!!

6 comments:

The Lady Board said...

I'm jealous of your domestic diva-hood. I can't sew buttons, never mind curtains. Also, I think we need a photo of the "Personalized Glamour Snuggie." Por favor.

-Jill

FabuLeslie said...

Sage smudging is really helpful. I bet you will notice a difference! Although I tried it once with a cursed car I had, and ended up having to get rid of it anyway. Guess it works better in buildings than cars.

The Vegetable Assassin said...

Stop that. Stop being so damn productive. You know what I've done this weekend? Slept till noon and eaten a metric fuckton of chocolate. And avoided going outside (currently minus twenty eight degrees). I haven't done ONE productive thing. :)

Miki's scrapbook said...

I'm glad the mouse has been captured. If some other mouse appears, I can sed you my cat Dimitri, he's an awesome hunter :/, hehe.

And I love the name of your blog. I love Martinis, too, yum! :P

Yes, go ahead and watch The Ramen Girl. It's not a master piece, but I think it's worth watching it. Brittany was so talented!

Hope you start your week off with a big smile :D

Miki.

hot girl said...

nice.

The Frisky Virgin said...

I'm jealous of your domestic diva-hood as well! I haven't even started wrapping my Christmas presents yet--every year, it's the same thing...last minute gift wrapping extravaganza. So. Not. Good. :/