Saturday, December 4, 2010

Random musings and what to look forward to..

So the dating stories are not nearly over.  Actually, the best is yet to come.  We've barely broke ground and I've got some crazy ones coming up next week.

Following that, I'm going to be doing a little bit of duo-blogging.  A good friend of mine, (and fellow blogger) has been so amused by my dating antics, he wants to call me out on some of my.... moments? adventures?  I don't know what we should call them, but for the sake of being real  I've decided to let him do it.  Reliving my dating past has been therapeutic and eye opening.  Maybe this will be as well.

And now here is a list of things on my mind/current gripes.

1. Where does the google analytics code go?  I used to have it and now I can't make it work again. It's much better than the standard blogger stats.

2. Lack of a set schedule makes me less productive.  I have so much time to do things, that I'll do them later, and then I run out of time.

3. I'm back on coffee again.  New side effect? Paranoia.

4. I want to see karma in action NOW! (But I'm not worried at all.  Karma is a bitch, ever present and that's why I love it!)

Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Jeff said...

When you do find Karma could you have it give me a call...seems mine has been MIA and maybe your Karma knows my Karma

Colleen said...

Ha, I'm interested to "hear" all the new tales.

Also, for the analytics code, I have mine in just a regular HTML box under my layout/design.

Kristina P. said...

can't wait to hear all the good stories!

Sandra said...

I'm laughing at #3: new side effect? Pananoia...Perfect! Not that I can agree or disagree I don't drink coffee, but your delivery was delicious!