Thursday, December 23, 2010

NIGHT NOTES!!!

Who doesn't love a good Night Note on a Wednesday?  I impromptu went to Kristen and Jud's last night after Kristen offered to pick up some make-up for me.  I desperately needed to make a Sephora run, but even more desperately did not want to brave the mall three days before Christmas.  Since she had the day off to go shopping, she offered to grab it for me.  Is she not the best friend ever?

Well, about thirty seconds after I entered her house I found myself sipping a glass of wine and chilling on the couch. Oops.  I stumbled home around 2:30 a.m.  Here's what happened in between.

***Bonus. I rarely add commentary to the Night Notes, but I think we have some new readers, so just to ease you guys into the nonsense of a Night Note, I'll offer a little commentary (in blue)  as best as I can.  Though the beauty of it is that I have no idea about the last ones...***

NIGHT NOTES ON A WEDNESDAY

Jud:  Our friends would break the shit out of some china.
(On how none of us have registered for china on our wedding registries.) 

Jud:  She's taking a half day.
Kristen:  I'm taking a half day.
Julie:...which half?
(Jud and I didn't have to work in the morning.  We were questioning Kristen's decision to drink more.)

Julie: I'm going to have a severe bout of anorexia now.
(Jud making fun of my second slice of pizza.  There was no malice or actual harm done to my mental status based on his comment.)


Julie:  No! If you guys were the same age, you would be a year older!!!
(It made sense in my head at the time...ish.)

Kristen: I feel like they should charge me extra.
Julie: No. But their suction...it's like nothing to them.
(This is classic Night Note material.  We were talking about her getting the dog hair vacuumed out of her car.  Get your minds out of the gutter!) 

Julie: I was not formiddle with the pickadiddle.
(Um--yeah, I actually don't know.)

Julie: It doesn't work when I don't swallow.
(The SHOT I was taking. Again, get your minds out of the gutter.  Also, if this wasn't followed by a "That's what she said," we missed an obvious one!) 

Jud: Sorry Jules, we don't normally have prince-sy! (sai)
(It was probably really late at this point. I have no idea what this means.  Kristen?)

Julie: Wasted on a Wednesday.  (Yup.)

7 comments:

The Adorkable Ditz said...

Pickadiddle?! I have to find a way to use this word!

That and I think the suction one was hilarious!

http://theadorkableditzmissteps.blogspot.com/

The Vegetable Assassin said...

I love the expression "make a Sephora run" because that is an excellent way of making beauty products as important as say...medicine, or booze or you know...food. :) Merry Christmas Jules and a fantastic New Year and all that jazz. Catch ya in eleven. The cool kids are all saying it, don't doubt me!

Janice said...

Hilarious...sounds like a good time was had by all. I like the idea of napkin notes and have tried it, but I can never read my party-time writing the morning after.

Sana Ali said...

Hhahah this is awesome!

FreeFlying said...

You can have a "Wasted Wednesday" blog theme. Then getting loaded on a weeknight is totally responsible homework. Merry Christmas!

The Lady Board said...

I'm totally going to start threatening anorexia bouts all the time now. Genius.

Colleen said...

Ha, it's been a while since I caught some actual night notes from you. Always awesome.