Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A quick update

So my Christmas Cactus and I are on speaking terms again! (Sorry for the poor quality photo.  I took this using my computer camera on a whim.)  In real life, those are beautiful pink flowers just about to open!  Christmas Cactus and I had a long talk about a month ago, we repotted and now we are both happy!


I went out with Kristen and Jud on Saturday and noticed that downtown was filled with Christmas lights and garland with lots of red bows.  When did it become Christmas?  Did you know that Thanksgiving is this week?  Where have I been?  Walking around in a daze actually. There are a couple of Night Notes which I'll try to post in the next few days, but my main goal is something much bigger.  I've suddenly got a lot more free time on my hands (which I think we can all guess what that means) and my main goal is to finish a play I started a few years ago and just never have the time to complete.  I'm considering posting an excerpt on here just to get a little feed back and see what the interest level is.  We'll see.  At the same time, I'm going to try to post everyday this week. I've got some funny anecdotes from my trials of wedding planning and the fears that go with it to share. 

Hope everyone is enjoying a short week, and I'll be back!

2 comments:

Slamdunk said...

Good skill with your play--that must be exciting for you.

Sir Thomas said...

damn jules he is awful thin sint he?

he needs some special food i think...


but he did bloom...