Thursday, November 11, 2010

Preferred method of communication...


As of late, Nat and I communicate via "Stickie Note" on my computer.  But mostly just about things we don't want to forget to tell each other.   (In case the photo does not enlarge enough, you know I've included the break down below.)  I guess we can call this photo, "Anytime Notes on Mac Stickies."




your sock is behind the couch
Can you please retrieve it for me? xoxo
Also, are you working on Sunday and if not can we go register?  I promise it will be fun.  It will be like shopping without spending money. Or instant gratification...occur.
i am working on sunday
Can you ask your mom about the addresses that I asked her for last week.  If I could get that tomorrow that would be grrrrreat. 


For the record, the sock as been retrieved, we registered last Tuesday and we will see tomorrow if I get the desired addresses from Nat's Mom. Fingers crossed!

3 comments:

Sir Thomas said...

what has life brought us too where this is the way we talk to each other...

I dream of simpler times.

ClosedOnSunday said...

I really like your screen saver! Hahaha.

Stephanie Faris said...

My husband hated the whole registering part of getting married. He just didn't like shopping. We did it online!