Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I can't post every day this week!

I said I could yesterday, but then I realized (for the second time this week) that Thanksgiving is on Thursday. So really,  I'm going to be very busy with family things, homework, and turkey eating. I can't post everyday this week! (But maybe next week.)

I can however leave you with Night Notes not only from Saturday night, but last night as well!
(And yes, they both take place at the infamous  Harry Browne's.  (Which is officially back in full effect even though we all swore we would stop going in 2010.)

Saturday:

Julie to Kristen:  Those were your old teeth.

Jud:  Why have my ears seperated?
Julie: Separation-occur occur.

Kristen:  We all have to be The Count sometimes.


Tuesday:


Julie:  Do not mock the man's level.

3 comments:

The Lady Board said...

Hahaha, I agree, it is wrong to mock a man's level. Not matter the circumstance.

Stephanie Faris said...

Ears separating? I've never heard of that.

Hope you had a great turkey day.

Marlene said...

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving with your family, and that you're enjoying your break away from the blogging bit. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me some love! Cheers!