Wednesday, October 13, 2010

More Night Notes on Walls...

Moving right along with my wall art this week, let's check out a portion mostly involving a night well spent with Kurt and Kristi. I urge you to click for the detail on the pics.


The night started with Kristi tracing silhouettes of Kurt and me.  Things quickly went downhill from there. She inappropriately connected us with a suggestive, *Muah,* and a message to Nat. "Don't worry Nat, I caught them and took a picture."  I can't even begin with how many levels of wrong that is, but lets move onto the Alien bugs and butterflies on motorcycles.

Alien Bug: Never drink and draw. 
Butterfly: Hey buddy. Nice tramp stamp. 
Kurt: I think the alien lady bug has an important message to us all.  The butterfly proves his point. 



Kristi: We have to save the ink for when we drink.
Julie:...I have to go write on the wall. 


My silhouette says, "I heard you talking about turning my bouquet into soup."  That is because at the time I was considering carrying a bouquet of herbs during my Wedding, (I don't think I'll be doing that after all) and Nat and Kurt in the other room were in fact discussing post-wedding options.  I did not appreciate that. Also, please note my waddle.

Am I losing you here?

2 comments:

Stephanie Faris said...

What fun! How often do you get to draw on walls? Is that white paper or a sheet?

International Woman of Mystery said...

Fun post! Love the waddle.

I gave your blog an award. Stop by and check it out if you get a min.

www.womaninternational.blogspot.com