Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Back to Night Notes on Walls...

A few people had asked about my covering the awful wallpaper and I must admit that after I started a few months ago, I never got back to it until this weekend.  It's a tedious task that I don't want to spend too much time on as I'm not positive we are going to stay in this house longer than one year. But I am in Stage 1, and I'm pretty sure there is only going to be one more stage.  In the mean time, let's take a look at the Night Notes currently in progress on the covered portion.

Basically, if you come to my house, you have to write on the wall.


Danny was not drinking and he wrote, "Who Dat??" I think that means he's a Saints fan but who really knows. 

Kristen said, "It was clever for a drunk person." She may or may not have been drunk at the time.


Dude, that is my handwriting, but I don't know if I said it or just wrote it.  I think it had something to do with a conversation with Cuz after Kristen's Wedding.  It says, "Somewhere between the size of Snookie and 7'13." Riiiight... We were probably drunk. 

Check back tomorrow for some more. 

2 comments:

Nicki said...

I love the switch plate for the light switch!!!!!

Sir Thomas said...

drunk is never a bad place to be unless your behind a wheel....