Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Night Notes in New York City

There will be pictures and the full story of our New York City trip for Kristen's Bachelorette weekend, but I'm suffering from a vicious summer cold, so for now, here are the Night Notes.

NYC Bachlorette Weekend!!!

Julie: Did you say snatch balls?

Jen: She out-stalked the stalker.

Bri: As long as Jimmy Buffet doesn't die in the next year, it's OK.

Jen: The driver's downstairs?!?! Who's up here?  (Totally my fav quote of the whole weekend.  This is in regard to our double decker bus ride.)


Kristen: You never see a fatty swatty. (While we all agreed none of us are very into men in uniforms, we do love the swat team...and actually maybe firemen, but more on that later.)

Bri: If you hit me one more time, it's on!

Leigh: I think I have a skin tag.

Kristen: No! Everyone tucked in. Don't try to make it better than it was!

Scoping out the luggage for one night and packing our mimos--water bottles.   

Designer $1 jewelry.  I love NYC. 

8 comments:

Sir Thomas said...

*laughs*


ladies....

Nicki said...

Jewels for a buck? I was in NYC this past weekend and all I saw was purses up the wazoo!!! I would have loved a nice inexpensive bracelet!

thoughtsappear said...

These teaser quotes are hilarious! I can't wait to hear more about the fun.

Eva Gallant said...

Sounds like there were some good times afoot!

Brittany said...

How great!

I wish I could caught some swag! 1 dollar jewlery! its on!

Gorilla Bananas said...

Is that a car boot sale? I like the look of some of that merchandise.

jessalyn said...

i need to get to nyc asap. i would swim in that box of bangles. of course they would probably frown upon that. whatevs. also, snatch balls may be my new favorite saying ever.

the eternal list said...

good times, good times...