Monday, August 9, 2010

Night Notes at Level

My weekend started on Friday morning having brunch and mimosa's with Mel and April. The rest of the day was spent shopping and lunching before meeting up with April's parents at Yellowfin for dinner.  We had every intention of going out that night but instead sat on my couch in the dark and chatted.  The next day the three of us road-tripped it to St. Mary's County for a wedding they were going to and a birthday party I was attending.  We didn't make it back to Annapolis until 12 am, but we rocked out to some Britney Spears to get us in the party mood.  Kristen had been out with Leigh and Brianne, so we all met up at Level where plenty of Cucumber Collins were consumed and maybe even a few shots.  We all know what happened next.


Night Notes at Level

April: Once upon a time in 1995...
Brianne: I can't focus.
Leigh: That's a good song.
Julie: It's not a bad song.
All: Who's the boss?!?!
Stephen:  I've heard of bumping uglies but not knees.
Random Guy: I have to take care of my dog.
Kristen: I HAVE A REAL DOG!!!

(There may be pictures in the near future to follow. Maybe.)

13 comments:

Barefoot Dreamer said...

ok, the fact that I get to see the actual napkin makes this perfect!

Eva Gallant said...

The actual napkin was a new touch!

jules said...

Glad to hear we like the napkin. I used to post it when I first started. I guess I'll get back into it!

Jeff said...

Oh...you mean there really is (was)(going to be) a napkin? I just thought it was a great title for a blog. So I stand corrected. Bring on the napkin notes :-)

Rose said...

yes, the napkin gives things class. saw your comment on my blog re cats. you metioned if you got a dog it would be hard if it died. my response you have already experienced a loss by not having a dog. i think for myself in all that I have learned if someone or something dies, we lost the body but not memory and spirit of that loss. Just words to ponder . take care Rose

kel said...

Ok, I need to know... what is a cucumber collins??? I need one.

She Writes said...

The napkin works! Pictures... Be careful ;).

Kristen said...

I love it!! I don't remember any of this.

Brittany said...

Hilarity! I am a napkin writer-drawer- and doodler!

As you can tell from my tick tack toe-hang man antics on my date :)


p.s thanks for commenting.. so excited to read your blog!! :)

Sir Thomas said...

OMG this rocks......


like right out of office or something.....

Lydia Kang said...

I love the napkin! Brilliant things started out on napkins...
:)

Nicki said...

Hi Jules! thanks for stopping by my site! I am a new follower of yours. I LOVE your wallpaper idea! Absolutely wonderful! The funny thing is that your old wall paper was nastalgic for me. I am Italian and my entire house growing up was wallpapered like that. Fuzzy red in the dining room, fuzzy black in mom's room and pink in mine! The worst was my brother's room...fuzzy squares of red, white and blue!

mimbles said...

Hi Jules, thanks for dropping by my place, it's lovely to "meet" you :-)