Monday, August 16, 2010

Haiku Monday

The shiny black and 
white bag from sephora brings
blissful happiness. 



Also, check out my new friend Brittany over at Unexpected Surprises.  I recently started following her blog and she featured me as a spotlight on her blog! (Thank you!)  I can just tell Brittany is full of energy in real life.  Her blogs are funny and she tells us amazingly funny and awkward dating stories among other things, but my favorite part is that she always sounds so positive!  

6 comments:

Eva Gallant said...

Brand name bag brings bliss?
It would seem to me that bag
Would be one cold kiss!

Shylah Santiago said...

Yes, yes. <3 I can relate.

Sir Thomas said...

*chuckles softly*


*smiles*

That's What She Said... (No, Really!) said...

Ha! I never noticed that the shininess of the bag is actually the most appealing part (besides what's inside, of course!) :)

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

I'M SUCH A SUCKER FOR SEPHORA!

Rose said...

love the Sephora store and products. rose