Sunday, May 23, 2010

Make-up Marvel

As a girly girl, I adore make-up. Sometimes, a stroll down the cosmetic aisle in search of the perfect spring day nail polish color to compliment the bright blue dress I'm intending to wear to a wedding leads to the purchasing of other things. Last Friday afternoon, I resisted the temptation of the Rite Aid aerosol "designer" perfume knock-offs. (Though, Dolce and Gabbana's Light Blue was pretty close and VERY tempting.) After my purple passion polish purchase-to-be was secured, Maybelline's new gel eyeliner caught my eye.  Eyeliner is one of my best friends. While I enjoy the crisp, extra black line that liquid liner achieves, I rarely use it because I don't have the patience to wait for it to dry before applying mascara. I practically skipped to the check out line and tore into the package upon arrival home. The verdict? All the ease of a liner pencil with the sharp look of liquid.  A must purchase! 

http://www.maybelline.com/whatsnew/eyestudio/index.aspx#/lasting-drama-gel-eyeliner/tech

3 comments:

buffalodick said...

Truth be told, I like women who are girlie... use all the make-up you think you need (but I bet you don't need it!)...

Stephanie Faris said...

I'm going to have to try that. I love liquid eyeliner but if it's a sunny day and I squint, sometimes it runs!

Tammy said...

Thanks, Jules!