Wednesday, February 10, 2010

This is snow stupid.

As we all know, the east coast is getting pummeled by yet another blizzard. Last week I heard it referred to as "Snowpocolypse, Snowmageddon, and Snowtorious BIG.  It was all fun and games. We're not used to such snownanigans in Maryland. I personally am suffering from a vicious case of snow-washing where I physically can not pronounce any word with an "o" sound in it without turning it into the word "snow." Like, snow my god, it's snow annoying. I want to punch myself in the face. Under normal circumstances, I would take the snowflakes life handed me, and go somewhere to get snowbliterated on snowtinis, but after last weekends debacle, (Night Note to be posted later today) I have snow desire to consume alcohol ever again.

I'll leave you with a picture of Pierre Bear and Chilly Willy. Even they are suffering from Cabin Fever. Note the killer icicles that eerily look like prison bars....


5 comments:

Slamdunk said...

An appropriate post to read after just returning from shoveling snow--for the third time today...

Christopher said...

It's funny because I kind of wish i was there. I have never been in that much snow. Although I can understand why you don't share those sentiments.

The Peach Tart said...

Way too cold there for this southern belle. Keep warm.

Eva Gallant said...

Amazingly enough, we are way behind our usual snow accumulation. Not that I mind; I'm just sayin'

Cheryl said...

This all totally sums it up for us here lovely snowpocalyptic Baltimore as well. The words with the snow are out of control, everyone has gone from cabin fever to a state of otherworldly silliness and those of us who work in the school system can't even remember what day it is anymore. It's BIZZZAAAAAARRRE.