Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Night Notes On "I had a Secret Weekend"

I can't explain why sometimes it's nessasary to name a weekend or a vacation and refer to it by said name forever thereafter but it's does happen. "I had a Secret Weekend," was one filled with yoga, manicures, lunching, shopping, wine and tea. Lots of tea.

01/16/2010 The Lounge

Kristen: I bedazzled the shit out of it.

Kristen and Julie: All that fun brought self destruction

Kristen:  No. That's yours'es.
Secret: I like it when Kristen messes up her english.

And there you have it. Two perfect weekends in a row.

9 comments:

Stephanie Faris said...

Bedazzled? Like that old bedazzler thing that they sold on TV? I didn't realize those were still around!

Eva Gallant said...

Ah, the bedazzler is good for bedazzling the shit out of anything!

secret agent woman said...

The dictionary says bedazzle means " to confuse by a strong light." :)

Kristen said...

OMG...what did I bedazzle? I don't remember the napkins. I don't even remember speaking. haha. So scary.

Barefoot Dreamer said...

a weekend with girlfriends is a good weekend indeed!

The Peach Tart said...

I want girlfriends like you

Secretia said...

Nice and relaxing easy to be with weekends!

Secretia

Julie said...

ahh the ole' bedazzler, love it.

buffalodick said...

Enjoy every moment they let you!