Friday, December 11, 2009

There's no high like a shoe high.

  I should know because I just impulse purchased the crap out of some killer blue and black snakeskin stilettos. It was a little touch and go for a minute there in Aldo because this lady was totally blocking my view and then she started to reach for them and my heart stopped, but then her arm swerved left to a lesser pair and I swooped in like a seagull to a funnel cake. I really did mean to only try them on but my hair was all bouncy and fresh from the salon, and I had my new Kathy bag (complete with stolen charm) over my arm  and I was so Becky Bloomwood from Shopaholic at that moment that I knew the only thing to complete my look would be that Aldo box in hand.  I rationalized that I'd wanted blue stillets' for absolute ages so it was ok. Plus, I needed a pick me up since as it turns out, I have thin corneas and probably can't get lasik after all. Moving right along, double plus, they go with everything. (This may or may not be code for "they only go with a few select things.") The other best part is that I bought a blue sequin shirt to match at Forever 21...Ok, that is a total lie. I did not buy it at Forever 21. What I did was far worse. I bought it at...RAVE. What? I mostly don't buy disposable clothes anymore, but doing that whole cheap thing matched with expensive things is totally chic. Right?

8 comments:

Dan said...

I have absolutely no idea what any of the above meant. I think shoes were involved? I am so not the gender for posts like this Jules....

Eva Gallant said...

Those are some rad shoes!

Little Miss Paige said...

I hope you got them at sale price! They are BEAUTIFUL. As I sit here staring at my shoes, I have ZERO blue shoes. What a shame. I need to get me some.

Little Miss Paige said...

p.s. I love dan's comment.

buffalodick said...

I'm sure you look great!

The Lucy and Dick Show said...

Awesome shoes and anyway... a pair of blue shoes are always on the shopping list! Thanks for stopping by My Secrets For Happiness Blog!

bananas. said...

FABULOUS BUY!!! so glad you got your blue & black killer heels. those are GORG!!!

Passion Fruit said...

Is it very wrong to be drooling while looking at those shoes?