Thursday, November 5, 2009

Going Smokeless

It was after 3 a.m. when I felt a tap on my shoulder last night. I heard voice of Chelsea Handler before I opened my eyes, but suspected she was probably not in my living room. After opening one eye I saw the blurry outline of Nat standing above me. Without my contact lenses I could just barely make out a small red light shining near his face and the sound of an inhale.

"You can't smell me!" he said proudly. With that, he leaned down and gave me a ...serious-style kiss.

While I'm not one to turn down kisses from Nat ever, Monday night, I purchased him the Smokeless Cigarette. http://www.smokingeverywhere.com/ Even though he had happily inhaled nicotine mere seconds before our kiss, I tasted nothing. We're four days going smokeless and so far so good. I won't mention the amusing bubbly sound it makes when he inhales the nicotine vapor.

9 comments:

Mr. Condescending said...

Maybe you could start chewing tobacco? Hah seriously though, I wish you the best in being ashtray-mouth free.

Eva Gallant said...

hope it works....cigarette smoking is nasty! lol

MuLtI-CoLoReD SPRINKLES said...

HAHA why did that post make me laugh! AWESOME!

Ams said...

Goodluck on the going smoke-free deal... so hard!!
But it will be soooooo worth it!

Stephanie Faris said...

I did a blog on those a while back...I need to get my boyfriend to try them.

Cheryl said...

OMG, i can't remember if you know this or not, but Jon got one of those back in August and he's been using it ever since :) He loves it! His has a little blue light, oh-so-hip and unique, and he likes to get different flavored cartridges for it - you know, hazelnut, clove, etc. Then George went and got one the next week after Jon did. They are so funny :)

One Sassy Girl said...

What!?!?! Such a thing exists? Does it kill you twice as fast? Something so good can't be true!

buffalodick said...

Hope all goes well for you both on this..I always found smoking cut into my alcohol consumption and budget!

TavoLini said...

Good for you guys! Stopping smoking was one of the hardest things I've done!!