Monday, September 14, 2009

Camera Karma

Did I mention Nat and I are going on a road trip? In preparation of our Bar Harbor adventure, I purchased a new camera. Unfortunately, I didn't get it until last Thursday and didn't have an opportunity to go on a quest of picturesque worthy objects until my Sunday morning walk, when to my dismay, nothing was photograph worthy. I walked past flower gardens that are normally bright and vibrant, but were dull and faded this morning. I passed by sail boats that are normally lined in perfect harmony, but this time they looked all a clutter. I couldn't risk taking a bad first shot and condemning myself to a relationship with my Canon of bad photographs. It would be rude to her and me! I would not let my camera karma be tainted!
So no pictures to show for my efforts yet, however this is what I look like with my new toy.

3 comments:

Eva Gallant said...

You're coming to Maine, and I'm heading to the West Coast! Good luck with your new Canon! i hope to blog my trip and download pics, too. I'll be watching for yours. Don't forget to go to the top of Cadillac Mountain on a clear day--it's well worth the trip!

Organic Meatbag said...

The 1st picture I take with ANY new camera is of a dog turd...If it can capture the texture of the dog turd without the smell, then you know you have the right camera...

buffalodick said...

I have had Canon photo gear since my AE-1... The advances they make every 6 months makes what you have feel obsolete! I hate that!