Sunday, August 16, 2009

Three's Company Night



Mel and I knocked on Kristen and Jud's door at about 7pm last night. Bottle of wine in hand and ready for a night of research. Costume research that is. Two weekends ago and over a year after Kristen, Jud and I lived together, it dawned on us that we were totally Three's Company. Even more odd:

Jack, Janet, Chrissy
Jud, Julie, Kristen

It's like it was our destiny to be them for Halloween. Mel is on board for Mrs. Roper, but it's going to take some convincing for Ben to be the Mr. In a fortunate turn of events, Jenkins not only will make an excellent Larry Dallas, but he just so happened to have several seasons of Three's Company on DVD. And so. another theme night, and another napkin were born...

(night noting)


Three's Company Night

It smells oddly edible, in that stale pot kind of way.

Chocolate, raspberries and the taste of my nuts. -Jud

The three of you together are like a flurry and a frenzy...but not a gaggle. -Jud
-ref--Kristen, Mel, Jul

You see the penis. It's on the counter. -Kristen

Julie- That's delicious. I'll have a whole glass next time.
Kristen- SEE?!?! That's how it happens.

Kristen, Mel, Jul, Jud, Jenkins:
REGAL BEAGAL, REGAL BEAGAL, REGAL BEAGAL, REGAL BEAGAL!!!!!!!

Old pot is better than no pot...it's smells like Lollapolooza- Anonymous

"We're going to the Roopers!!!!" Chrissy

(Jud's perfect Jack Tripper Impression)


(Crab Action. Jenks and I went Fiddler. Everyone else went traditional.)





7 comments:

Kristen said...

I love it! I do think we need more research though. Another Three's Company night might be in order...once we get Ben on board.

Stephanie Faris said...

Cute! I loved that show...although you're too young to remember it from the first time around!

The Peach Tart said...

What a great idea. I love Three's Company. I think it will take more research and lots more wine to pull it off just right. Just a thought.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting.

Cheryl said...

lol, that's awesome! hey look, i finally subscribed to your blog - It's delightful!

One Sassy Girl said...

You guys seem to have a great dynamic. Makes me miss some of my old roomies... sigh. Stop by my site for some big ol' drama. My blog walls are crashing in.
xo

Camille said...

Hey there,

Thanks for all your comments, I'm glad you are enjoying my blog. i finally figured out how to get to your page and am looking forward to reading it!

Organic Meatbag said...

I too love Three's Company...I swear, I want to dress up as Mr. Furley this Halloween...or Thanksgiving...or maybe even Labor Day...I don't think there is ever a wrong day to dress like Mr. Furley...