Sunday, August 23, 2009

Introducing, Pierre Bear and Chilly Willy!


I came downstairs this morning to find these two drinking a bottle of Pinot Noir and discussing global warming along with their fantasy football leagues.

"Isn't it a little early for that," I asked?

Pierre Bear scoffed at me and took a drag from his cigarette.

"Newman was right. She is the fun police," was his reply.

"I'm gonna write that down," said Chilly laughing.

"Is that Night Note on a Napkin," demanded incredulously?!?!

3 comments:

Eva Gallant said...

That is too cute! lol

jules said...

Ha ha. Thank you. I didn't sleep well last night and I start to think up odd things when that happens. Wasn't sure if I was going too far here. Glad you liked it. :-)

one sassy girl said...

Ha!! They're my kind of people.