Sunday, August 23, 2009

Couches and Condos

Leaving Pierre Bear and Chilly Willy to their shenanigans, I headed south to meet my parents in order to pick up a couch at my Grandmother's house in Waldorf. I knew it wouldn't be quite my style but I had determined I needed a love seat for our loft approximately 10 minutes after I decided to put myself on a strict budget. Luckily, my Mom mentioned a spare couch shortly thereafter, yadda, yadda. Things clearly fell into place. Plus, the couch perfectly matches my wine (go figure) colored curtains and is extra comfy.

Anyway, back in Annapolis Nat, my parents and I spent the afternoon looking at condos for sale because they were a block away and then had dinner at El Torro Bravo. Fantastic fun. Not as much fun as these two clearly had...


6 comments:

Eva Gallant said...

Jules, you are just too funny!

Christopher said...

Funny thought about those condos: I had seen the auctions signs, pretty much all week, but it wasn't until today that to myself, "I bet Julie and Nat are checking those out today!" Guess it was due to our past Parole Towne Center excursion. You'll have to let me know what you thought.

Organic Meatbag said...

I think I would get along great with Willy and Pierre...El Torro Bravo...hmmm, is that Swedish?

Stephanie Faris said...

Hahaha. Contrasting that with the photo on the previous blog is hilarious!

mylittlebecky said...

those guys are crazy!

ps hello! :)

Martinis or Diaper Genies? said...

Love this! I would pee.
Thanks for stopping by!