Saturday, June 6, 2009

Dinner in and Drinks out. Oops.



Newmans in town for two hours and don't you know we all end up at Treaty drinking shots and bringing the bar back home with us. Behold, the Treaty of Paris Friday night note...



6/5/09

Newman: I'm trying to change my life.
Julie: You say that as much as I say I'm not going to drink.
Newman: We'll see who succeeds.
Julie: Yeah, we'll see.
Both: We'll see.....

DefiNition:
"spoil her game" = cockblock
After--> Julie to Nat
"You spoiled her game?!?!"

Nat: You challenged me. Now I have to...get straight.
This was based on Nat consuming one of those pesky unwanted shots. A rare scene indeed.

J to the Newman:
You're mean that you won't
Clearly it couldn't have been that mean since I forgot what he had done in the middle of writing it.

Peanut: Woman are bi-sexual, men are #*$@!*%


Oh, we had such good intentions. Nat made rack of lamb and risotto with an innocent bottle of champagne followed by a red before we agreed Newman was right. Treaty of Paris sounded like good low-key fun. Before I knew it, it was 4 am and I'm slicing cheese for crackers and forcing dark chocolate on our guests who are lounging leisurely at the kitchen table and on the bow-flex bench sipping glasses of red wine. Life is good...



No comments: