Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Why it's bad to drink Petron at Happy Hour when you're angry...

Basically, the title of this blog speaks volumes. We started at R-Tav and it's too shameful to even admit where we ended up.




Translations:

Ben: I always get carded.
ref: You know what sucks? Getting old. But at least we got carded.

Ben: I was happy to support my local cupcake shop... but I wouldn't buy a dozen.

Everybody: Breakfast brownies are where it's at!
(Jul, Ben, Mel)

Mel: Thailand!
Ben: NOT two blonde girls!!!

Ben: NEMASIS SHOTS!
Mel: Its ebonics tonight.

Ben: Petron just has a way of seeping into your pores.
Mel AND Julie: ...Yeeeeeah.

Mel: It's still light outside!

Ben: I BROUGHT REDBULL AND VODKA TO AMERICA. I BROUGHT THE REVOLUTION!! YOU'RE WELCOME. AMEN. PREACH ON! PREACH ON!

Ben: The Verizon operator doesn't know where Patrick is-


Please note on the 2nd napkin we no longer know the date. I think my favorite part is Mel declaring it to be light outside after our Petron shots. Or possibly that it seems Ben eventually just asked the operator if he knew where Patrick was.

For the record, I awoke surprisingly emotionally refreshed and carried on down to the county for delightful family time.

No comments: